There’s no question that webinars and web meetings are vital in any marketing strategy. Using webinar software allows you to connect with leads and keep them moving down the sales funnel.
That said, showing webinar presentations can be tough, especially depending on what kind of sales presentations you’re used to hosting.
Not only do you have to be effective in your conference, you also have additional factors including internet connection speed, random malfunctions that boot you out of a meeting, or even forgetting to record your meeting or download the chat transcript.
What’s more, webinars don’t necessarily correlate with higher conversion rates.
Webinars can be a highly effective tool for combining sales presentations and video conferences, it all comes down to using the best webinar software.
You should consider factors like:
- What is the waiting room experience like for participants?
- How easy is it for participants to download the plugin and join the meeting?
- How many participants can be in the meeting at once?
- What is the audio quality like?
- How many presenters can you have at one time?
These are just some of the things you want to think about when you assess what is the best webinar software available.
In this article, we’re going to discuss 21 well-known webinar software platforms to help you make the right decision based on your particular needs, goals, and preferred functionalities. When you use the best webinar software platform according to your needs, your webinars will be more effective.
Let’s get started!
What is the Best Webinar Software?
These are our top choices for the best webinar software available this year:
- My Own Conference.
- Adobe Connect.
- Google Hangouts.
If you go with one of these options for webinar software, you’ll no doubt be satisfied with your choice and you’ll be able to share webinar presentations and sales presentations that will leave your audience motivated and eager to convert to customers.
We’re going to break down each of these options with their key features, prices, and in some cases the pros and cons of the webinar software.
We know you’ll agree that these constitute the best webinar software out there. Let’s get out our microscope and take a look at the details of these options.
The first on our list of the best webinar software is Livestorm, especially for the pure support of volume. It works wonders for product demos, sales presentations, and conferences. You don’t have to worry about the size of your webinar because there are no restrictions on size.
On Livestorm you can run live, on-demand, or automated webinars. It works best for purposes like online courses, video podcast interviews, employee onboarding, and more.
In addition, it has great email logistics that allows you to send promo emails that can be automated, check email status, as well as add your own personal touch via customization options.
Livestorm is 100% GDPR-compliant, showing that they take your security very seriously. In terms of access, you can use their webinar software from any device— PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Livestorm is also focused on customer engagement; they offer interactions including polling, Q&A, and up-votes to promote successful conferences and get your customer engagement up.
To join, your participants don’t need to create an account, making it very easy to use Livestorm webinars. Your participants can join with an internet connection and one simple click.
- Access to highly adaptable webinar themes with an easy set-up process.
- Great for product demos, 1:1 meetings, and information sessions to boost your sales process and drive leads to conversions.
- Interactive chat feature with polls, chat, questions, and more, improving the customer experience.
- High level of automation with webinar sequences.
- Comprehensive, multi-language customer support.
- Integrate and analyze webinars and video meetings.
- One-click invitation, screen-sharing, embedded registration forms, and more.
- Detailed attendance analytics, replay analytics, participation report, and source tracking.
- Unlimited storage for recording
- Export data as CSV or XLS.
- Display in-webinar CTAs to encourage participants to take action.
- Livestorm offers a free plan with essential features.
- Zapier functionality to enable 1,000+ apps
If you’re curious how this best webinar software sizes up in terms of pricing, Livestorm offers 2 main pricing plans.
Webinar software Basic: this is a “freemium” plan that comes with unlimited webinars, unlimited moderators, instant meetings, and more. The time limit is 20 minutes per webinar with up to 10 registrants per meeting and 4 instant meeting participants.
Webinar software Premium: Premium costs 99€ (roughly $118) per month, billed monthly. If you pay yearly, you’ll save a total of 10€ per month. You’ll get unlimited events, unlimited moderators, instant meetings up to 12 people, unlimited event registrants, and up to 4 hours per event. You can upgrade your live attendees in quantities of 100, 250, and 1000 for an additional cost.
Webinar software Enterprise: If you need multiple hosts, you’ll get 5+ with Enterprise, all premium features, and additional services like premium training, priority support, SLA, floating licenses, and more. If you want to buy the Enterprise webinar software, contact Livestorm sales.
Best Webinar Software for Marketing.
Our second pick is Demio, and it has both no-download webinars for your participants as well as marketing tools to help you generate more leads.
In terms of visuals, it offers real-time, HD streaming video, and a visually-stimulating platform; everything can be customized to match your brand and all webinar presentations can be seamlessly delivered with features like live and automated webinars, registration landing pages, replays, and more.
They also offer longer session limits for your webinars as well, ranging from 3-8 hours depending on the plan you select.
The pricing plans offered by Demio’s webinar software are accessible and offer a range of features including 24/7 chat and email support, analytics, unlimited webinars, storage for up to 100 recordings, and advanced webinar setup. You can give effective and appealing presentations and conferences with Demio.
- Chats, polls, handouts
- Great waiting room experience
- Built-in analytics and insights
- Easy integration with other marketing tools for best results
- Email automation and event reminders
- HD options for sales presentations and conferences
- Automatic, cloud-based events and recordings for your webinars
Demio offers a free 14-day trial for their services to see just how powerful this best webinar service can be. You can choose from a few different webinar software options:
- Starter: 50 attendee room; for small business and entrepreneurs: $49/mo; annually $34/mo (30% savings). This comes with all standard features, a 3-hour session limit, live events, and standard support.
- Growth: 150 attendee room; everything in the starter plan, 5 hour session limit, room and email branding, custom form fields. $99/mo, $69/mo paid annually.
- Business: 500 attendee room; all growth and starter features, priority support, 8 hour session limit, onboarding call, up to 4 hosts, Marketo integration. $234/mo, $163/mo paid annually.
- Premium: 500 or 1000 attendee room; dedicated account support and the best of the best webinar service. Quotes available.
Best Webinar Software for Selling Products with In-Webinar Pop-Ups.
WebinarJam is the third option on our list of best webinar software available today. If you are just entering the realm of webinars and have little experience on setting up sales presentations or webinar presentations, Webinar Jam is easy to use and can help you get things going quickly.
You can also stream directly to your YouTube page, which is a big benefit for those who work with YouTube. What’s more, your meetings can be secure and password protected so that your audience stays safe and your webinars are exclusive.
Some additional advantages not as common on other webinar software include:
- This feature makes it the best webinar software for in-conference sales: provided pop-ups to your audience while your webinars are in progress, allowing them to buy your products or service directly from within your sales presentations
- Top notch two-way communication through advanced Live Chat that pulls a video of the participant for exclusive, one-on-one video communication
Both of these features are really distinguishing in giving your potential clients a great experience and building trust through your conferences.
The unique Broadcast Distribution Technology that WebinarJam utilizes creates a universal signal, making it accessible to virtually anyone. What’s more, it uses the latest technology including WebRTC, Flash, HLS, and RTMP, increasing its compatibility across pretty much any web browser and device.
Other impressive features include HD video, user-friendly dashboards, the option of multiple presenters, and customer-facing interfaces.
All recordings of your webinar presentations are automatically recorded so that you can easily send a replay to your audience. Even better? The tool is extremely easy to use and there are training videos provided by WebinarJam to strengthen your knowledge, making it a clear choice as the best webinar software tool.
- High-caliber customer support
- Social media integrations
- Automatic recording
- Capacity for multiple attendants easily
- Extremely easy to use
- User-friendly dashboards and interfaces
- Compatible with a wide range of browsers and OS
- Quick setup process that takes roughly one minute to get going
- Incorporation of polls and surveys within your webinar
- Pop-ups for purchasing and seamless 1:1 communication features
WebinarJam offers a 14-day trial for $1, after which you can continue with the plan of your choice. They also offer a 30-day risk-free money back guarantee and the opportunity to cancel anytime. There are three primary plans available for WebinarJam:
- Basic webinar software: $499/year; 500 attendees, unlimited webinars, 2 hours max duration, up to 2 hosts
- Professional webinar software: $699/year; 2000 attendees, unlimited webinars, includes 4 hosts, 3 hours max duration, always-on live room, the panic button (for any tech issues)
- Enterprise: $999/year; 5000 attendees, unlimited webinars, up to 6 hosts, 4 hours max duration, always-on live room, the panic button, the control center (staff can moderate and manage the event while you present).
The features that WebinarJam offers sets it apart from the competition, making it a true competitor in terms of the best webinar software, and gives you easy access to support, training, higher sales through popups, and more.
Pro Tip: If you want to try it out for the 14-day trial, wait for the exit-intent pop-up that will be triggered when you hover above the top of the site and it looks as if you’re ready to navigate away.
Best Webinar Software for Coaching and Training.
WebinarNinja is an effective, comprehensive solution trusted by major brands like AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and more.
WebinarNinja is considered to be one of the easiest tools to use, with both innovative thank you and sign-up pages, allowing you to create a webinar in under a minute that is incredibly well-designed.
WebinarNinja allows you to create four different types of webinars:
- Live – broadcasted with a live host for audience interaction and engagement.
- Automated – recorded webinars that run at certain times, or on-demand.
- Series – a group of several related webinars or conferences.
- Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded videos for maximum performance.
- Live chat with lightning speeds.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- Timed offers to display at any time during your webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages.
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data.
- Integrations with 1,000+ apps with Zapier.
WebinarNinja comes with a 14-day free trial to test out its features. It also features four paid plans:
- Starter Plan webinar software is $39/month and works well for users that only require 100 webinar viewers; it includes live webinars and automated webinars.
- Pro Plan webinar software is $79/month and adds another 200 attendees, plus the ability to create a webinar series as well as Facebook ad tracking.
- Plus Plan webinar software at $129/month and a Power Plan at $199/month with more advanced features like hybrid webinars (live and recorded webinars for maximum effect and workflow) and more attendees— between 500 and 1000.
Overall, WebinarNinja comes in as one of the best webinar software for those looking for both advanced features and the ability to create webinars fast and effectively.
Best Webinar Software for Large Organizations and Conferences.
The next webinar software on our list is GoToWebinar. With GoToWebinar, you can simply focus on reaching more people, conversion, and business growth. You don’t have to deal with a lot of confusion and disorganization when organizing your webinars or conferences.
All you have to do is choose the date you want to host your webinar, and GoToWebinar takes care of everything else.
It also offers you a variety of features to improve your webinar presentations, ranging from scheduling to the whole event management process in general. You’ll also gain access to several built-in webinar templates that offer your sales presentations in an on-brand business environment. With features like these, it’s not surprising that it makes a great option as the best webinar software.
Finally, with impressive features such as automated email reminders, customizable webinar invitations, and a registration page optimized for converting, you’ll have the chance to promote your upcoming event effectively and drive massive participation. Other features include auto webinar recordings, built-in polls and surveys, and more.
- Pre-recorded events.
- Robust analytics.
- HD video quality.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Integrations with GoToMeeting.
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience.
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online.
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
- Source tracking to discover which channel resulted in maximum webinar signups.
On GoToWebinar, the Starter plan webinar software costs $89 per month for 100 participants, $199 per month for 500 participants, and $429 per month for 1,000 people, when you buy your subscription on an annual basis; you can pay monthly, but it will cost you about 20% more. You can also start a free trial with up to 100 people; no credit card required.
The good news is that a lot of the features are shared among all plans; you’ll get reporting and analytics, polls, handouts, and Q&A, Full service registration, and more when you purchase any of the three plans.
- The Starter plan limits the attendance count to 100.
- Comes with a higher price than some other tools on this list that offer similar features.
Best Webinar Service for Live Streaming.
LiveWebinar is a webinar tool that allows users to host webinars, share screens, stream live videos, record your screen, broadcast on social media, and more— and everything is based in the cloud. It can host over 100 participants, has over 42 data centers, and over 99% SLA.
Another unique element of this webinar software is that no download is required; you can join and present webinars without any installation at all via web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and others.
The LiveWebinar tool integrates with several platforms like emails, phone, and text messages to help you invite members to your upcoming webinar and ensure you have maximum participants for your sales presentations.
Plus, the ability to embed webinars into your website allows you to conduct or display webinars directly to your site visitors for easy access.
The webinar platform also allows you to stream live on all social media platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, and others. You’ll even be able to connect it and work from any devices, including Smart TVs, PCs, mobile phones, tablets, and others.
Via LiveWebinar you’ll also have the option to record either the full webinar or parts of the webinar in HD quality; it’s then ready to be shared with whomever you choose or be embedded on any platform you want, including external sites and platforms.
Your desktop screen can also be shared in real-time with a simple click during your live streams and webinars. Alongside this, you can monitor audience engagement analytics as well as create and share advanced reports and statistics after your sales presentations are finished.
You can chat with your attendees, and even engage them in polls and surveys while giving your webinar presentations. There’s also an option to include call-to-action buttons, prompting participants to take action and boosting your conversion rates.
The ability to assign roles to different employees or colleagues also comes in handy. This way, you can manage various tasks during the webinar or while live streaming.
Additionally, you can customize your webinars according to your choice with different templates, colors, and your own branding elements.
Integrations include all the primary marketing automation tools like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, FreshMail, Slack, etc.
- The WhiteBoard feature helps you express your ideas by drawing on documents and videos. You can invite your viewers to draw as well.
- Add Prezi forms in your Webinars.
- Split your main room into smaller breakout rooms, even during live meetings.
- It lets you host up to 1000 attendees.
- There’s a freemium for up to 5 attendees.
- All the pricing plans come with a 14-days free trial.
- You can embed Ads-banner into your webinars.
- Translate chats in real-time into the language you prefer.
- You can include tests, surveys, and polls while conducting your webinar.
- Play your YouTube video in your webinar rooms.
- Free: $0 per month (for up to 5 attendees)
- Pro: $11.99 per month (for up to 100 attendees)
- Business: $95.20 per month (for up to 500 attendees)
- Custom: Custom pricing (for over 1000 attendees)
All plans include Prezi presentations, the ability to add tests, polls & surveys, email invitations, whiteboard, screen-sharing, and more, making LiveWebinar a top contender as the best webinar software out there.
LiveWebinar also offers a 14-day trial so you can test it out.
Best Webinar Software for Automation Feature.
Often proclaimed as the “most powerful automated webinar platform,” EverWebinar is definitely a fan favorite among those discussing the best webinar software. It is built with direct integration to WebinarJam for extended use, but the parent company sells them separately or in a bundle depending on what you’re looking for.
Some key features of EverWebinar include fully automated customer-activity based email connections, the ability to keep users in the loop, and complete setup under three minutes for WebinarJam users. Also, it records the webinars automatically so that you can replay them later for potential leads or prospective clients
EverWebinar is most relevant to small and medium businesses that are interested in generating leads and boosting their sales using webinars.
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
- It allows you to fake your audience count.
- Performance stats in real-time.
- Convert past live events into evergreen events.
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration.
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates.
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe.
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
It costs $41 per month (billed annually), which is the middle of the pack. However, the features it provides along with the partnership with WebinarJam makes it worthwhile.
It also offers a 60-day trial, making it one of the longest trial periods out of all the best webinar software.
Best for Large Virtual Events and Town Halls.
BlueJeans is a video conferencing tool that has five distinct products, including virtual meetings, webinars/events, connected rooms, gateway for Microsoft Teams, and Telehealth. The virtual webinar/event tool can be used to host events for large global audiences, including live streams, interactive events, town halls, sales presentations, and more.
This A-grade platform can host up to 50,000 attendees and provides unique content experiences like Q&As, immersive video, and live polling. They have options for video layout, moderator controls, participant list, content share, and more. It’s a very straightforward platform.
There are three interactive screens that allow you to start the broadcast, view participant list, enable and disable audio, and more.
In addition, BlueJeans Events provides a live, interactive open forum where ideas can be exchanged and huge audiences can share information. You also have access to an event/moderator chat to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Host worldwide events with 50,000 attendees and 150 presenters.
- Event cloud recording.
- Easy moderator controls to manage the event.
- Works from any device without downloading an app.
- Can live stream to Facebook Live.
- Post-event analytics reports.
- A/V equipment recommendations and specs.
- 24/7 premium support.
BlueJeans Events starts at $83 per month, billed annually. This provides up to 100 attendees (but can select up to 500), engagement features, and a maximum webinar duration of two hours. It also includes attendee engagement, registration workflow and reporting, and more.
If you’re planning to host large events, town halls, and all-hands meetings for a global audience, BlueJeans is the best webinar software and they have custom pricing and services for those larger events.
Best Webinar Software for Scheduling Multiple Webinars to Small Groups.
You can connect with your audience before, during, and after your webinars and sales presentations with My Own Conference.
Some of its main features include their useful schedule view, giving you the chance to see multiple webinars in one place and the “always-on” webinar room for easy access and presentations.
The My Own Conference tool is free for up to 20 attendees, one downside is that it can get very expensive if you need more attendees. For example, if you want up to 5,000 attendees, you have to pay $1,920 per month, which is really steep.
This tool could be the best webinar software for small teams, small businesses with limited needs for webinar software, or even team collaboration tools that can provide presentations to a small audience.
- Record your webinars in full HD and send them to attendees.
- Video conferencing and screen sharing features for teams.
- Instant messaging capabilities during webinars.
- No download required for attendees.
- You can share videos and YouTube videos during your broadcast.
- Online quizzes can test your audience’s knowledge.
- White label solutions for agencies and brands.
- Support for 16 languages, making it diverse and accessible.
My Own Conference is free for up to 20 attendees and 3 broadcasters. The free plan also includes 500 MB of storage and standard HD quality.
Paid plans can be customized based on attendee counts and provide access to more storage and full HD videos. For example, 60 attendees is $30/month, 150 is $51/month, and 1,000 is $250/month
You can always get started for free and then grow as needed with their paid options or even switch to another best webinar software on our list when you require more attendees or features.
Best webinar software for user-friendly, mobile webinars.
EasyWebinar shines as one of the most proficient webinar softwares in integrating both webinar technology and marketing strategy for a seamless experience.
What’s more, it provides a comprehensive solution not just for live webinars but also for automated ones. This best webinar software offers loads of other features, including a multi-presenter option, integration with popular email marketing software, shopping carts, and lead generation tools for expanding your business. These options make it a clear contender for the best webinar software platform.
- Screen-sharing options, HD video, and interactive live chat.
- Allows up to 100 attendees even in the basic plan.
- Unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live Integration.
- Robust chat features and a mobile app available.
- WordPress integration.
- In-built analytics suite.
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp, GetResponse, etc
EasyWebinar has a variety of packages. The Standard pack costs $59 per month, which is billed annually at $708; the Pro plan is $90 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $349 per month. If you have over 10,000 attendees, then you can get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
The cool thing is that the basic plan will also offer unlimited live attendees when you use their YouTube Live integration, making it accessible for those that sometimes have more participants.
Best Webinar Software for Education Features.
ClickMeeting is one of the most popular webinar software platforms on our list mainly due to its easy-to-use features and its impressive, user-friendly interface.
Reaching out to your customers for training, product sales and marketing, and more is made very simple when you use ClickMeeting as the best webinar software. In a nutshell, it is a well-integrated, intuitive platform that gives its users options for automated webinars and customized invites.
Best suited for small and medium-sized businesses, ClickMeeting provides clear instructions to set up the event effortlessly, without worrying over any technical elements. It also offers analytical insights regarding past webinars and the anticipated audience of the upcoming webinar.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback.
- Chat options and interactive sessions.
- It can be connected to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement.
- You can record the entire audio and video of the live sessions, which are then stored in clouds, and can be downloaded easily.
- Multiple presenters can present with HD video.
ClickMeeting’s rates start at $25 per month (billed annually) for 25 attendees or $35 (billed annually) per month for up to 50 viewers. If you have a large need, you can contact them for custom pricing, which is likely something for an enterprise customer. You can slide the scale and see how much it would cost depending on the amount of attendees you need, making it a costly option for the best webinar software platform for more participants.
You’ll also be able to try out their best webinar software for 30 days to see how you like their features and functionality.
Best Webinar Software for Interactive Summits and Virtual Conferences.
For webinars, summits, and virtual conferences, BigMaker is known as the best webinar software available on the market.
They have powerful live streaming capabilities that will engage up to 10k people at one time; you can even create interactive experiences in your sales presentations using poll features, handout features, and their live Q&A feature.
With no limits on the number of presenters in the webinar, literally anyone can hop in and join the discussion on screen when it makes sense for your presentations.
You’re provided with a suite of marketing tools that allow you to host these live events effectively, including custom email invites, registration landing pages, and helpful reminders.
With their automated webinars, you can integrate BigMarker with your CRM software for better lead conversion.
Here are some ways you can drive sales with BigMarker:
- Create automated webinars to fill your top-of-funnel leads.
- Capture your prospects’ data with embedded forms, surveys, and polls.
- Move prospects down the sales funnel by easily booking meetings based on their data and lead status.
With BigMarker, you also get extensive third-party integrations with apps like MailChimp, Calendly, Marketo, and more. And integrations with payment providers like Stripe keep your transactions easily organized and managed, something you'd expect from one of the best webinar software platforms.
Since it’s a browser-based platform, you don’t need to download or install anything to get into a webinar. What’s more, it’s compatible with PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Another area they excel in is their white-label offerings. You can build custom video experiences and embed them right on your website with no coding required. These landing pages, webinars, and emails all live on your own domain so that you own the customer experience, which truly make it one of the best webinar software at your disposal.
- Offers unique live streaming features like one-click meetings, Q&A sessions, chats, polls, handouts, etc.
- It comes with extensive native integrations with apps like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, etc.
- It provides a 7-day free trial period.
- HD video and screen sharing.
- You can stream multiple camera feeds to Facebook & YouTube Live.
- Build custom live video experiences for online events.
- Offers white-labeled seminar rooms and landing pages.
- It provides over 15 different landing page types.
- Deals in 135+ currencies.
- It comes with industry-standard SSL and HTTPS encryption for data protection.
The first three plans cost $79, $159, and $299 per month respectively. The White Label plan is an enterprise-level plan, where you get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
The first three plans allow sequentially 100 attendees and one host license, 500 and two host licenses, and 1,000 and four host licenses.
Every plan comes with features like in-depth analytical tools, pop-up offers, email templates, contact & list management, embeddable webinars, custom URL, and more.
If you’re looking for a webinar tool to run live events, workshops, town halls, and keynote presentations, BigMarker is a great choice because of its interactive video features and seamless performance; it’s price point is also reasonable for all of the best webinar software features you get access to.
Best Webinar Software for Email Marketing Integration.
GetResponse is mainly an email marketing platform that offers a wide range of marketing solutions, which includes a complete webinar marketing solution for easy integration with your email marketing.
You’ll be able to set up your webinar within a short three minutes, perhaps even less. Other marketing tools include autoresponders, automated email marketing, landing pages, list segmentation, and more.
- It allows you to customize your webinar URL.
- Pre-existing webinar invitations and reminder templates with pre-filled webinar details.
- One-click webinar recording.
- Text chat feature to drive engagement.
- One-click sharing options.
- It allows you to set up autoresponders.
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics.
GetResponse has a free 30-day trial for it’s basic, plus, and professional plans. Their Basic plan doesn't include webinar features, so you can eliminate that option altogether. Their Plus plan is the first plan that provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees.
The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 participants and the Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 participants. However, it also includes email campaign consulting and a dedicated account manager, somewhat justifying the price.
- Free-trial provides space for up to 1,000 contacts only.
- Customer support doesn’t include phone support.
- The pricing structure is somewhat complicated. The prices increase exponentially along with your list size and the basic option doesn’t provide any webinar options whatsoever, making it a wobbly option for the best webinar software platform as a standalone.
14. Adobe Connect.
Best Webinar Software for Large Marketing Organizations and Agencies.
A big player in innovation and technology, Adobe has dipped its feet into webinar platforms with Adobe Connect Webinars which has become one of the best webinar software at your disposal..
Apart from creating webinars, it allows you to host videos, share documents, and host meetings for increased interaction with customers. Moreover, it will enable you to customize your hosting room and optimize it based on your needs.
Adobe Connect helps marketing companies and firms showcase their products and services in an impactful way to their target audience with customized virtual environments, unique registration pages, and more.
- It provides a variety of templates to customize your virtual environments.
- It helps you create unique registration pages.
- Ability to influence and reach out to target audience with videos, blogs, surveys, and polls.
- It offers robust analytics for better insights.
- Integrates easily with CRM software like Eloqua and Salesforce.
Adobe Connect comes with a higher price tag. For 100 attendees, it is $130 per month, $470 per month for 500 attendees, and $580 per month for 1,000 attendees. Each plan allows you to host unlimited events. One good thing is that you get a 30-day free trial to test out the product and see if you find it to be the best webinar software for you.
- There have been some rare instances of display video and audio compatibility issues in mobile devices.
- One of the highest prices for webinar software.
The Best Webinar Software for Mid-Tier Webinars at an Affordable Price.
If sticking to your budget is your main concern, then WebinarsOnAir is the perfect platform for you. As the best webinar software at a budget-friendly price, it comes with all the fantastic features required to host an effective and well-designed webinar.
It’s also incredibly user-friendly for both the host as well as the participantes. Offered by G Suite, it allows you to set up your own room. Moreover, it exposes you to a variety of exciting features, including recurring webinar options, polls, and surveys built into the webinar itself, Q and A, and so on.
With WebinarsOnAir, you can keep track of your audience count, conversion rate, and other valuable metrics for gaging performance. Because it’s based in the cloud, you’ll have extensive scalability power.
- You can schedule a webinar for up to 50,000 attendees in less than a minute.
- Offers “Tracking Pixels,” which allows you to create “laser-targeted audiences for retargeting purposes.”
- Live Q&A sessions along with live-chats.
- Allows 10 moderators/speakers at once.
- One-click webinar registration.
- Offers in-built opt-in forms.
- Cloud-based hosting.
30-day free trial. The plan for 25 viewers costs $19.97 per month. For unlimited participants, the plan costs $99 per month.
16. Google Hangouts.
Best Webinar Software for Small-Scale Business and Personal Webinars.
One of the most well-known names on this list, Google Hangouts is a completely free solution that easily integrates with the Chrome Browser and Gmail.
You can either host a webinar for up to 30 attendees, or stream it on YouTube to invite a larger audience.
Google Hangouts is one of the best free software choices because it could work for all business sizes depending on its needs and webinar presentations. It also allows several people to speak and share their screen during the webinar, and record the meetings.
Since it’s free, there are some main downsides compared to other tools on this list. For example, while it’s good for quick 1:1 meetings, you don’t get any automation or marketing features, which may severely limit your potential in sales presentations and webinars.
- Allows up to 30 people in the chat.
- Several speakers can speak during the webinar.
- Completely free of cost.
- The recording is done automatically and uploaded on your YouTube channel right away.
- It can create a webinar in 10 seconds.
- Integrates with YouTube and Chrome.
- No additional software download needed.
- Easy screen share features.
Free, but limited for those looking to optimize their sales funnel.
- A Google account is a necessary prerequisite.
- Unlike other tools on this list, Google Hangouts does not offer any other additional marketing features, such as analytics, paid events, email marketing, and more, making it a slim option as the best webinar software.
Best Webinar Software for Big Business and Educational Institutions.
Livestream is an excellent webinar tool that is geared towards catering to big businesses and educational institutions. It’s best aligned with organizations that have already communicated with and built a relationship with their target audience.
There’s no maximum limit to the number of attendees; an unlimited number of participants can view your webinar, which can be extremely beneficial.
One of the best parts about Livestream is that it offers unlimited storage and automatically records and stores all your webinar events in the cloud. Other notable features include limitless streaming analytics, the ability to stream to Facebook Live or YouTube, live Q&A and polls, audience chat, and lead generation tools.
You also get dedicated phone support for your webinar events and can even privatize your event’s access if you so desire.
- Unlimited storage and unlimited viewers.
- Impressive customer support.
- It allows you to privatize your events.
- Private link sharing.
- Extensive in-built analytics.
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube.
- You can embed the webinar into your website
It costs $75 per month if billed annually, making it a fairly reasonable best webinar software. Livestream also offers a quote-based Enterprise package that offers additional features such as, dedicated account manager, auto-archiving, pay-per-view option, and more. It's an affordable option as one of the best webinar software tools out there.
- Some reviews suggest that there are some rare occurrences of connectivity lags.
- They don’t offer a free trial.
Best Webinar Software for Connecting People.
Especially since COVID-19 began to rage, Zoom has developed into the best webinar software on the market today for connecting friends and colleagues worldwide and even in different time zones.
Some reasons that Zoom is great for sales presentations and conferences is that it’s intuitive, entirely cloud-based, and has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for both hosts and participants, even after just one meeting.
It performs a wide array of activities that make it an asset to any company. Zoom offers HD video and audio, screen sharing, desktop, and app sharing options.
In addition, it allows you to host both scheduled and unscheduled meetings, and keeps a backup of every session in the cloud for ready and instant access at a later time.
Their web conferencing software also allows private and public chats so that the audience does not necessarily have to interrupt the speaker while he or she is making a point.
Zoom integrates with Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook, which allows its users to schedule meetings and send email invites without any hassle. Zoom is a one-stop-shop for everything when it comes to hosting a webinar event, making it the best webinar software for simple meetings and presentations.
- HD video and audio, along with screens sharing facility.
- Desktop and app sharing options.
- Backup of every meeting in the cloud.
- It allows private and public chats, which lets your viewers communicate during the event without any interruption.
- Interactive features such as raising hands and reactions.
- Provides free access to up to 100 participants and 40 mins limit on group meetings.
- Efficient host controls and virtual whiteboards.
- User-friendly and easily navigable dashboard.
- There are no one-time fees and it’s free to sign up.
Zoom is one of the best webinar platforms that provide a “freemium” package. Their free plan offers 40 minutes on the webinar and allows up to 100 participants. The Basic paid plan offers every feature along with 1 GB of cloud recording and costs $14.99 per month.
The Business package, ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, is $19.99 per month. The Enterprise package, which is best suited for large enterprises, costs $19.99 per month; the price is right, but it does miss some marketing and sales features to be the best webinar software tool available, which is why it's so far down on our list despite its popularity in general.
- Some reviews suggest that the audio quality should be improved.
- Some users have complained that the calls get automatically disconnected sometimes.
- Zoom isn’t higher on this list because while it’s great for quick meetings, it doesn’t have the deep marketing and automation features that other tools on this list have to make it the best webinar software for sales presentations and lead conversion.
Best Webinar Software for Small Organizations and Startups.
Perfect for small organizations, startups, and educational institutes, AnyMeeting offers vital tools to host your webinar along with a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
AnyMeeting is powered with some powerful features like HD video broadcasting, screen sharing, MP4 sharing, in-built surveys, automatic webinar recording, and others.
AnyMeeting offers tiered pricing packages that allow you to host up to 1,000 attendees. You also get a 30-day free trial to test out the webinar platform and verify that it aligns with your needs and preferences for the best webinar software.
Along with the webinar hosting options, AnyMeeting also provides web conferencing tools that allow you to conduct collaborative sessions with your fellow team members, prospects, and clients. It’s ideal for conferences, sales presentations, and webinars.
- Up to 6 live speakers and up to 1,000 participants.
- Provide options for real-time audience chat.
- Offers in-built Q&A sessions, live-chat, polls, surveys to engage your audience.
- Follow-up with your attendees via emails.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- A free 30-day trial at the start, so that you make sure that the environment suits you.
- Robust analytics and built-in reporting.
The basic plan called Webinar Lite is $48 per month for 50 viewers; Webinar Pro that allows up to 200 viewers is $128 per month and $298 per month for the Webinar Enterprise plan that allows up to 1,000 people.
- Some would say it is a little overpriced, but ultimately it does offer many valuable features at a lower price point than some others on this list, keeping it in the game for the best webinar software.
- It does not allow broadcasting from mobile devices, which could be a huge snag depending on your audience.
Best Webinar Software for Value and Salesforce Integration.
A Cisco product, Webex lives up to the expectations that come from having such a well-known, prestigious parent company.
Webex comes with some impressive features, such as a separate host room along with HD video and audio services that can be accessed on multiple devices.
The host environment can be tailor-made to suit the business requirements, giving the host a high level of customization and design, as one of the best webinar software tools should.
Via Webex webinars, you can hold meetings throughout your organization, offer online and offline training sessions, as well as provide remote support. The key USPs of Webex include mobility, user-friendliness, and compatibility with all devices and browsers.
It is a cloud-based platform, so along with superior speed, your security is also guaranteed.
- Cloud-based platform.
- It allows you to host up to 40,000 attendees.
- Built-in Q&A sessions, polls, and surveys to facilitate audience engagement.
- It provides a mobile app.
- Strong customer service.
- The excellent HD video and audio quality.
- Integrates with popular marketing tools like Salesforce.
The Basic plan costs $13.5 per month for up to 50 participants if billed annually, making it an excellent value as one of the best webinar software. The price climbs up as you move on to a higher-tier plan with more features and attendees, such as 200 and 1000.
- More suited for in-house team collaboration and conferences than webinars and sales presentations.
Best Webinar Software for Quick Online Webinars.
Our final option, DaCast, is another best webinar software on this list that helps you set up your online video conferencing environment within minutes. It offers strong broadcasting features to help you manage, monetize, and analyze your online video and webinars.
Along with secure video hosting, you get 24/7 customer support that comes in handy if you get stuck in the process.
Popular features include the integration of live video with APIs and video streaming over social media platforms such as Facebook. With these features, you can shoot live webinars and then offer your on-demand webinars at a later date.
Simply put, DaCast is a quick and easy-to-use platform available and accessible for use even by novice presenters or marketers.
- No viewer limits.
- Allows FTP access.
- Real-time analytics.
- An interactive video on demand (VOD) solutions.
- Live streaming on social media platforms.
- User-friendly web conferencing interface.
- Easy to set up.
- Strong customer service.
The paid plans start at $19 per month (billed annually) for up to 300 viewers per hour and range up to $289 per month (billed annually) for up to 15,000 viewers per hour. There is one quote-based custom plan as well that allows you to cherry-pick the features you require.
- Their webinar services are based on how much data you consume. If you go over the data bandwidth limit, you will be charged extra. This is the only one on our list like that, which gives us pause in giving it the title the best webinar software— it’d be very hard to estimate and/or control this bandwidth consumption.
Our Top Picks.
That concludes our list of the best webinar software to use this year.
Here’s a quick summary of our top picks:
- Livestorm is the best webinar software overall.
- Demio is the best webinar software for marketing teams.
- WebinarJam is one of the best webinar software for sales funnels.
- WebinarNinja is the best webinar software for online coaches.
- BlueJeans is one of the best webinar software platforms for large events.
What is Webinar Software?
A webinar is a type of web conferencing that was essentially born of the words web and seminar. The purpose is therefore similar to a seminar, but online. It is truly defined as a lecture, live presentation, meeting, training, conference, or event that is completely online and attended by a particular audience.
The Webinar software runs these online presentations.
The software that is used to run and conduct a webinar is webinar software. These webinar tools help you make your webinars more interactive, engaging, and flexible.
Since webinars have become more popular, some of the best webinar software options include Livestorm, Demio, WebinarJam, BlueJeans, and more.
The best webinar software makes it easy to record, share, and follow up with your prospects without any difficulties or downtime; it also offers any engagement tools so that you can communicate easily and effectively during your sales presentations.
Based on our guide, the best webinar software tools are Livestorm, Demio, WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, and GoToWebinar.
In essence, a webinar tool for small businesses must allow you to deliver live high-quality video and sync with your email lists for easy invites. It should also help you automate your sales process and engage with your MQLs through live training, product demos, and more.
The great news is that most video conferencing tools are built with features like surveys, polls, email marketing software, live-chat features, automated webinar sequences, streaming capabilities, all built directly into the platform. There are also many integrations with popular third party tools like payment gateways, email marketing services, and much more.
Online courses, podcast interviews, employee onboarding, and more are all things that you can expect to do with the best webinar software.
What Are the Benefits of Webinar Software?
While using the best webinar software tools offer many benefits, we’re going to take a look at the 5 most pertinent.
1. Webinar Software is Cost-Effective.
Webinars typically engage an online audience of people who are already interested in what you’re selling, at least a little bit. There’s no physical location needed for them to join since everything will take place on line.
Thus, you don’t need to pay for many of the things a physical seminar would require, including physical space, chairs, food, and more.
The attendees pay only a small fee (if anything) to attend these online meetings, so it makes total sense for them in terms of business and budgeting as well.
The only things you need for a live webinar are:
- A webcam.
- A script with engaging content.
- A good internet connection.
- A set of interested people.
- Good webinar software to host and record your webinar.
- Either a nice microphone or just an internal computer microphone.
- Guest speakers and assistants with expertise.
The cost of arranging a webinar is usually between $100 to $3,000 depending on the size, audience, number of hosts and presenters, software, etc., still only amounting to a fraction of the cost of organizing live, physical conferences or sales presentations.
However, if you use a webinar tool like WebinarJam, you can save yourself a lot of money as it only costs $1 for a 14-day trial. That makes it a very cost-effective way to increase your lead conversion using the best webinar software and avoiding high in-person meeting costs.
2. Webinar Platforms Expand Your Audience.
Using the best webinar software to create your webinars or conferences can help you get away from the problems of social media integrations and billing setups.
When you use the best webinar software, you will be able to reach an expansive audience all over the world, no matter where you are.
The logistical cost of attracting people from all over the world for an in-person conference is virtually impossible for less than a 6-figure number. That’s beyond the reach of most small and medium-sized businesses, and even many large-scale businesses.
Webinars, on the other hand, allow you to target prospective leads all across the globe with significantly minimized logistical costs. You now have the ability to reach leads you never would have been able to if it weren’t for webinar software.
3. Webinar Software Improves Lead Generation.
It’s believed by 73% of B2B marketers and sales leaders that webinars are the most effective way to generate high-quality, converting leads.
The webinar participants usually attend it due to their professional or personal interests. While not everyone is a potential customer, it’s vital to recognize who they are and target them via email based on their interests and actions.
The best webinar software tools will offer lead generation and marketing tools that allow you to soft-sell your products, focus on product value, and then lead your users down the sales funnel.
4. Webinar Platforms Allow Guest Presenters.
Webinars open up plenty of ways to create engaging and enriching presentations for your potential customers. One way to generate interest is by inviting guest speakers on your webinars.
Getting a guest speaker on-board is an excellent way to boost your credibility. Naturally, industry experts endorsing a webinar usually builds trust with your audience. The best webinar software will give you the option to include multiple presenters, engagement tools for your audience, and more.
5. Webinar Software Helps Build Domain Expertise.
As you continue creating webinars using the best webinar software, more and more people begin to attend, your brand recognition is heightened, you pick up a lot of domain knowledge and you’ll expand soft skills such as presenting and webinar management.
When you gain this traction and begin to gain recognition, your authority in your industry will be increased and your customer retention may even improve over time.
How Do You Effectively Use Webinar Software?
Webinars are a great option for boosting conversion, but even if you use the best webinar software, it doesn’t guarantee you’ll be able to convert leads into customers.
Studies suggest that webinars have a 35% to 45% registrant to attendee conversion rate, with a final conversion rate in the single digits. If you want webinars and sales presentations that convert, you’ll have to offer value.
Here are some tips to help optimize your webinars for best performance.
1. Research Your Audience.
Before you host a webinar, even on the best webinar software tool, you need to have a strong understanding of your target audience, their demographics, professional domain, and industries.
It will help you to get a general idea about what your audience will be expecting from you as a webinar host.
These are some of the ways you can use to gather information:
- Conduct surveys
- Do online research
- Find customer data
- Collect additional information via your webinar registration page
Use registration pages that gets relevant information from your audience members so that you know who they are and what they’re going to be looking for. This registration page example from KISSmetrics is exactly what you should aim to create.
2. Visual Branding.
According to statistics, people typically only retain only 10% of the information that they hear three days later. However, when there are relevant visuals, the retention rate skyrockets to 65%. If you want more serious leads, consider your visual branding when giving your webinars.
Visual branding can include things like the insertion of a logo, tagline, etc., and can go a long way in ensuring brand recognition and retention. These brand elements provide cues about your brand, for days after attending the webinar, which can only work in your favor.
The best webinar software platforms will offer you the chance to customize your visual branding, just like LiveWebinar does.
3. Leverage Analytics.
Use your analytics to understand what your audience is responsive to. You can use tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights that will help you better understand your traffic and many different elements.
The best webinar software platforms will come with some sort of built-in analytics, like EasyWebinar.
4. Keep Your Webinar Succinct.
Time is money, and most of your participants won’t want to hang around for hours to hear you speak. recent studies show that 41% of attendees prefer webinars of 30 minutes, and 44% prefer webinars up to 45 minutes long.
You want to talk about things that are easy to demonstrate, easy to visually show, and easy for your attendees to understand. Keep it under 45 minutes and give your sales presentations a punch with your sales pitch.
5. Well-Timed Promotions.
The Webinar Benchmarks Report found out that 25% of registrations occur on the day of the webinar, in contrast with 23% of registration occuring more than two weeks before. Your webinar needs to be announced at the right times and you need to create a sense of urgency when making your announcements.
If you use one of the best webinar software tools, you will have access to email integrations and other features, but you need as much word of mouth as you can get.
Announce your webinars via social media, emails, video promos, and more. Get creative so that people don’t forget about your webinar and make sure to send out reminders. If you’re sending out emails, the best days of the week are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday per the same Webinar Benchmarks Report.
If you don’t get anyone to show up to your webinar, you won’t be able to make many sales. Use the best webinar marketing strategies to ensure that you harness the power of a large audience.
Webinar Software – Summary.
With so many options in the industry these days, based on their powerful features and strong solutions for conferencing and sales presentations, these are the best webinar software tools available right now.
How can you choose the best webinar software platform for you?
Consider factors like:
- What is your budget?
- What is your audience size like?
- What features do you need to engage your audience?
- What’s your end goal? Boost conversion, conduct a poll? Choose one that meets your end goal.
The good news is that most of the best webinar software platforms come with a free trial, allowing you to test the features and see if it might be an effective solution for your webinars. Test out a few and go with the one you felt most comfortable with. You can pay per year or per month, so you can decide how confident you are in the service; if you’re still doubtful, pay per month for a month or two until you decide just how viable the service is.